At Riverstone Education, we expertly combine academics and structured play for students ages 6 weeks to kindergarten in a fun, safe and nurturing environment. We are proud to have been part of the community of Lone Tree since 2009. Our preschool is a caring place where your child can grow, learn and thrive. Our entire staff is passionate about caring for and educating young children.
Some outstanding aspects of our school include:
- The Links to Learning curriculum lays the foundation for skills that will help your child succeed academically in elementary school.
- Our students receive art and technology instruction daily.
- Convenient hours of 6:00am to 6:30pm make it easy for you to pick up and drop off your child. (We are currently on limited hours of operation)
- Nutritious, child-friendly breakfast, lunch and two snacks are included with tuition.
- Teachers and staff are always happy to discuss your goals, needs and concerns for your child.
- Parent boards provide daily and weekly classroom updates.
- Monthly folder includes skills and goals, samples of your child’s work and ideas for activities to do at home.
- Links 2 Home program lets teachers send daily reports and photos, accessible through email and our mobile app.
We invite you to schedule a virtual tour to learn more about our program and discuss your child’s educational needs, and how our school can meet them.