At Riverstone Education, we expertly combine academics and structured play for students ages 6 weeks to kindergarten in a fun, safe and nurturing environment. We are proud to have been part of the community of Lone Tree since 2009. Our preschool is a caring place where your child can grow, learn and thrive. Our entire staff is passionate about caring for and educating young children.
Some outstanding aspects of our school include:
- The Links to Learning curriculum lays the foundation for skills that will help your child succeed academically in elementary school.
- Our students receive art and technology instruction daily.
- Convenient hours of 6:00am to 6:30pm make it easy for you to pick up and drop off your child.
- Security is one of our top priorities. We have partnered with the City of Lone Tree Police Department to provide active duty, uniformed police officers monitoring during drop off and pick up each day.
- Transportation from Lone Tree Elementary and Castle Pines American Academy public schools is available for our before and after school programs.
- Uniforms are required for our pre-k and kindergarten students.
- Nutritious, child-friendly breakfast, lunch and two snacks are included with tuition.
- Teachers and staff are always happy to discuss your goals, needs and concerns for your child.
- Parent boards provide daily and weekly classroom updates.
- Monthly folder includes skills and goals, samples of your child’s work and ideas for activities to do at home.
- Links 2 Home program lets teachers send daily reports and photos, accessible through email and our mobile app.
We invite you to come visit us at our school (located across from Sky Ridge Hospital) to discuss your child’s educational needs, and how our school can meet them.